A List Of 20th Century History Dissertation Ideas
Reaching the end of your education career means it’s time for one final project the dissertation and when your degree is in a history related topic you may need to select a topic for this project. Here is a list of potential ideas that you can use.
- Discuss the invention of the automobile and how it revolutionized travel throughout the United States and the rest of the world.
- Review the development of the first computers and how the technology became popular with the everyday person.
- Look at the evolution of communication in third world countries and how they skipped the physical phone lines and embraced wireless communication.
- Review the true implications of using nuclear bombs on a country and show how the land and people eventually healed from the impact.
- Look at the evolution of women’s rights worldwide and how they are tied to the technological advances in the countries where the people are.
- Show how the Olympic sports movement has drawn people together worldwide and not only fostered competitiveness but also created a worldwide arena for political expression.
- Discuss the rise and fall of the Berlin wall within the country of Germany after World War II.
- Discuss and compare the two World Wars and how they influenced both politics and technology worldwide.
- Show the evolution of the internet and how it brought the world together yet introduced a whole new arena of crime.
- Look at the development of religious freedom has evolved worldwide and how some countries embrace religious freedom and some try to block the idea.
- Discuss how the separation of North and South Korea has influenced politics in the region.
- Look at the evolution of the British monarchy and how they have evolved through the ages.
- Look at the evolution of hate crimes throughout the world and how political bias has influenced a new generation of expressionism.
- Show how art has evolved with technology throughout the 20th century and how people continue to find new ways to express their ideas.
- Show how manufacturing has developed and evolved throughout the world and the transition of menial labor from first world to third world countries in the assembly process.
- Show how warfare has advanced from the turn of the century and helped to reduce the number of lives lost.